Monday, October 1, 2007

silent Girl

Hi..!!!

hehe.....pasensya na hindi ko na mabuksan yung first blog ko..

I'm Princess, student of PLMar. (BSBA I-2MA)..haay....hirap ng buhay....
I hope na magustuhan ng mga readers ang kwento ng life ko..kahit common na..

About me: I'm a simple girl, friends of all friendship of mine and I love to draw and collect ANIME' stickers, texts, cards. Sometimes I want to create my own world by the use of Anime' Manga, because it's full of fantasy, mysteries, horror and something extraordinary that you wish, that you have one magic. Ito ang ginagawa ko inside the school if I feel boring at walang makausap.

In my high school life saklap lang kasi when I was in high school..boring ang life ko. Feeling alone, my other classmate's called me silent girl...it's nice naman because yun ang totoo at magandang pakinggan sa pandinig.....pero saan ka pa!!!! it's boring talaga. Sometimes I need a friend who can help me in my problem. I think all my classmate have a saying "kanya-kanyang gawa" to solve our own problem.

In my 4th year high..we are cadette officers. My role there is a medic. kala ko hindi ko na magagamit yung role ko ng may ma-accidented sa isa sa mga officer..we help her to move dahil nalaglag siya sa upuan at na injured ang paa niya.. wala lang gusto ko lang ikwento pandagdag lang.

After my graduation in high school.. I need to stop because of the financial problem... I am 2 years stop.... I work as a service crew in Manila to help my parents.. first is too easy for me to work as I can, but when I'm too long there nararamdaman ko na nahihirapan na ako sa work ko. Lumakas ang self-confidenced ko ng sabihin ng supervisor namin na kailangan ko mag shout inside the mall..first nakakahiya but kailangan, to impressed her, and to join them as a group. Nagkaroon ako ng masasayang friends there and thank God because they help me, hindi sila nang-iiwan when I need to assisted me there...

Even here in my college, meet alot of new friends, we help each others. And I'm very contented to make them happy with me.

No comments: